Terms and Conditions
Please Read and Understand Our Policies Before Ordering
All transaction are governed under the laws of the State of Nevada which apply to and interpret your and X-Offroad.com rights, duties, and obligations arising from these transactions, as supplemented or modified by this Agreement, without regard to conflict of law principles.
X-Offroad.com will only accept your order only if (1) you accept the terms of this Agreement ("Agreement"), (2) you provide a valid ship to address within the United States, and (3) The Product or Service is available.
You accept the terms of this Agreement by clicking to accept these terms and completing your transaction when ordering online or, when ordering by any other means, by opening the package containing the Product.
Please be aware that product images may not be up to date. We try our best to update our site as quickly as possible but colors or options may be different every model year. Please call us to confirm if you need to.
X-Offroad.com provides a PARTS ONLY warranty and WILL NOT COVER any labor or shipping cost associated with warranty claims. By placing this order you agree that you have read our warranty policy and agree to the terms. Our entire warranty policy can be found here: https://x-offroad.com/warranty
You also agree that you are receiving a vehicle that has not been inspected or assembled by a certified mechanic. Labor work may be required to get this to run properly and that is the responsibility of the purchaser. X-Offroad.com is not responsible for receiving a vehicle and the customer not being able to put it together and run properly. A certified mechanic should be putting these vehicles together.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you have placed your order, you can cancel your order within 24 hour by phone or email without any charge. If you want to cancel your order, please call us at 800-768-2086 or email your cancellation request to email@example.com during our normal business hours. X-Offroad.com usually starts to process your order on the same business day. Our early order processing works include address verification, shipment document preparation, charge your credit card (we will be charged by credit card company for transaction fee), and notify warehouse to pack your item. Therefore, if you want to cancel your order after 24 hours, All cancellations are subject to a non-negotiable, non-refundable $175 cancellation fee per unit. Upon cancellation, if the unit was ordered to be assembled, an additional $200 labor fee will be charged. Once your item has been picked up by shipping company, your order cannot be cancelled. If you choose to cancel your order or refuse delivery after your order has been shipped, you will be responsible for "To and from Shipping and Handling Charges" incurred in shipping your order and a 25% restocking fee.
To cancel your order, please contact a Shipping Department representative by phone 800-768-2086 or e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org to request a cancellation. Once the cancellation is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation that briefly explains our cancellation agreement and the costs you would be responsible for, for the cancellation your order.
1. All orders are processed between 24-48 business hours. During holiday season, due to extremely high volume, it may take 48-72 business hours to process orders.
2. If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address has been verified, it will be shipped between 24-72 business hours. For wire transfer, Cashier Check or Money Order Payment orders, we will ship your order on the day the fund is cleared into our account.
3. If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address and billing address is different, we may ask you to fill out an authorization form and send back to us. Your order may not be shipped until we receive your signed authorization. If the shipping address is in another state than your shipping, your order cannot be processed.
4. For merchandise over 100lbs/box, it will be shipped by professional LTL trucking company.
5. For merchandise less than 100lbs, it will be shipped by FedEx, or UPS ground.
6. For shipment to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the Florida Keys, the boroughs of New York and shipping distances greater than 2000 miles from Nevada as well as more rural or less traveled areas may incur additional shipping charges. We advise our customers call for a final rate quote before ordering. You may either call or email us your rate quote request. We make every effort to adhere to our free shipping policies to all areas of the continental United States, however, this is not always possible. The shipping you get when you place the order is just the minimum charge. Final shipping is based on destination zip code.
7. You will be emailed a tracking number after your order has been shipped. You can go to the shipping company's website to track your shipment activities.
8. X-Offroad.com will try our best to ship your order to your door. However, for some extremely large size motorcycles (Extra Large 250cc Utility ATVs, 400cc ATVs, Extra-large 150cc Go Karts, Extra Large 250cc Go Karts, 800cc Go Karts, UTVs), trucking companies may not be able to drive on private property in order not to damage your driveway. They will have to deliver it curbside or you have the option of picking it up at trucking company local terminal.
9. Some areas such as the NY and rural areas and States such as HI and AK will incur additional shipping charges. You will be appropriately notified before actual shipping takes place. If you wish to not pay these charges, your payment will be refunded in full.
SHIPPING INSPECTION/DAMAGE POLICY
It is vital that you inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival, and note ANY damages to shipment, including damage to the shipping container. If there is ANY damage to your shipment, you must note this on the Bill of Lading when you sign for your package(s). You must also report any damages to X-Offroad.com by phone at 800-768-2086 within 3 days of receiving your shipment in order for us to file a claim for any damages.
If you report damages during that time, X-Offroad.com will file the claim for you and ship out your parts free of charge. If you do not report damages to X-Offroad.com within 3 days we will not be able to file a claim for you, and you may have to pay for any parts you need shipped to you and file the claim with your shipping company separately for reimbursement. Also, please do a complete box count and write on the BOL how many boxes you received before the driver leaves. If a package is refused without approval of X-Offroad.com, the restocking fee will apply.
If your vehicle sustained structural and frame damages beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately so we can prepare to send you a replacement unit. If you receive your vehicle with minor damages, please accept the vehicle and take pictures of your vehicles and email to us. We will send replacement parts to you free of charge.
We value your complete satisfaction. If within 7 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you do not want your vehicle for any reason, give our customer service department a call and we may refund you your money or send you a replacement based our return policy agreement.
The following is our Return Policy Agreement:
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Any vehicles returned without an RMA number will not be accepted. A copy of your original invoice must be included in a return shipment. Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Vehicle must be returned in its original packaging within 7 days in new and re-sellable condition.
This return policy does not apply to vehicles that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, and accidents or have not received proper maintenance.
These motorcycles arrive in crates and need to be inspected and assembled by someone with motorcycle knowledge. Some adjustments maybe necessary at initial start up. Not knowing how to properly adjust a motorcycle or start it is not a valid reason for return and will not be approved.
All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damage.
If the vehicle has been used and fueled, returns will not be accepted. The return policy will be voided. You may only return your vehicle for repairs.
If you have had your vehicle for more than 7 days and have used it, you will not be eligible to return it for refund or replacement. You can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will repair it and send it back to you at your cost.
In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
Due to health and personal hygiene concerns, all clothing and helmets are non-refundable.
Order may be cancelled only if we are unable to fulfill and ship your order within 5 business days. You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped.